SlayScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SlayScape

SlayScape - Where heroes evolve

You are not connected. Please login or register

My all suggestion for slayscape.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My all suggestion for slayscape. Empty My all suggestion for slayscape. Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

NEW SUGGESTIONS

- Add some new npc's to slayer task's. ( Like; Black dragons, Metal dragons and Tzaar Npc. )

Make shop for Tzaar area for tokkuls, no coins. ( Alweys you kill some Tzaar monster you get sometimes tokkuls what you can use for shop in tzaar area. )

You should really remove Dragon legs and boots from shop becouse you can get them from drop. Its good for economy, if you want that. ( D Boots = Nechryls drop, D Legs = Metal drags, kbd drop ? )

- Double xp weekends. ( you should make some weekends and days double xp, so ppl can boost accounts up. )

- Add chest or clues on game. (chest are like clues but you can just open it and see what you get. )

OLD SUGGESTIONS.

- Vote rewards. ( When you type ::vote on chatbox on server you get to vote site, afther voteing you can type ::reward on server chatbox to get reward.)

- Slayer points/Slayer points shop. (When slayer master give you task, and you finnish it. it should say Hard, Medium or easy task. Alweys you finnish your task you should get some points.. like (Easy 1, Medium 3 and Hard 5.)

- Donators shop. (For donators only;; Dragon baby pets, mystery box, vestas etc. What ever you wanna add there. They can be sold for Money or donator points.)
And ppl can donate for donator points, like: 5$ = 50 points etc.

2My all suggestion for slayscape. Empty Re: My all suggestion for slayscape. Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:09 pm

lisa

lisa

i agree with all but make slayer points like....
5 points for easy task.
10 for medium.
and 15 for hard.

and a shop with like fury slayer helm whip where u can buy with the slayer points.

3My all suggestion for slayscape. Empty Re: My all suggestion for slayscape. Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

I Agree whit you lisa, but then slayer helmet should cost like 500-750 points.
And other things like; void armores etc but high points, but not too high Razz

4My all suggestion for slayscape. Empty Re: My all suggestion for slayscape. Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:56 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Okay, i'll work on all that!

However, there is already a donator shop where you can buy Pet Dragons Smile

Also, with the summoning updates i will add dragons (summonable at level 99, NOT tradeable, will require about 200 of each charm to summon one, where as you can just buy in donators area)

https://slayscape.forumotion.co.uk

5My all suggestion for slayscape. Empty Re: My all suggestion for slayscape. Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:02 am

nimo

nimo

Very nice but slayer points should be like lisa said. Nice suggestions

6My all suggestion for slayscape. Empty Re: My all suggestion for slayscape. Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 am

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

Admin wrote:Okay, i'll work on all that!

However, there is already a donator shop where you can buy Pet Dragons Smile

Also, with the summoning updates i will add dragons (summonable at level 99, NOT tradeable, will require about 200 of each charm to summon one, where as you can just buy in donators area)

Nice Henry, cant wait till u are ready whit updates.
Have funn whit makeing them Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum