SlayScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SlayScape

SlayScape - Where heroes evolve

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion's

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion's Empty Suggestion's Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:47 pm

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

Here is some of my suggestion what i forgot to say..

- Vote rewards. ( When you type ::vote on chatbox on server you get to vote site, afther voteing you can type ::reward on server chatbox to get reward.)

- Slayer points/Slayer points shop. (When slayer master give you task, and you finnish it. it should say Hard, Medium or easy task. Alweys you finnish your task you should get some points.. like (Easy 1, Medium 3 and Hard 5.)

- Donators shop. (For donators only;; Dragon baby pets, mystery box, vestas etc. What ever you wanna add there. They can be sold for Money or donator points.)

Okey there was some suggestions, now im heading to weekend trip whit my friends.. so im not playing at weekend.. so bye guys for some days.

- Mr.Hangover

PS: Henry can you fix my slayer task proplem. I have Dark beast task, but im only about 70 slayer.

2Suggestion's Empty Re: Suggestion's Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:51 am

Calintzs

Vote rewards are not allowed by runelocus. This is a controversy with all servers. If your server is found to give out rewards for voting, the votes will be reset.

You do get a slayer reward when you finish your task. The reward is bonus experience based on the task difficulty. To reset your task if you get dark beasts or anything else, do ::resettask.

The donor shop is a good idea even though vesta is a pk point reward.

3Suggestion's Empty Re: Suggestion's Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

Yeah i know you get bonus exp afther task, but its cool if you get points too and can buy some stuff from slayer point shop (need to make).

4Suggestion's Empty Re: Suggestion's Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:16 am

nimo

nimo

Alot of those are already here but the vote rewards definatly need o be added. Nice job

If you need help ingame go to the clan chat named "help"

5Suggestion's Empty Re: Suggestion's Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 am

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

nimo wrote:Alot of those are already here but the vote rewards definatly need o be added. Nice job

If you need help ingame go to the clan chat named "help"

None off thes arent in game yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum