SlayScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SlayScape

SlayScape - Where heroes evolve

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Empty Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Burst

Burst

I believe there is some people duping some items and coins. Someone was going to buy my AGS for 500m, but accidently showed me 2147m. I decided to not accept because he would dupe AGS.

Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah

To bad I was to slow and didn't get a picture.

Just kidding, as I was typing this I got a screenie.
Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Nicetr10
Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Nicetr13
Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Nicetr14
I don't know how to dupe as of right now. Might ask him how to for AGS and lie about the AGS. Hopefully won't get banned for it. 9:15 - just so you know.

Okay, got footage on how to do it. I will upload it later because I am online and it slows my computer down a shit load.

Last edited by Burst on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Empty Re: Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Bye Bye 0hp

Bye Bye 0hp

ya i got anotehr pic of another one here
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=514l6o&s=7

3Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Empty Re: Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

Eh, I heard Henry fixed all dupes allredy. Razz

4Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Empty Re: Dupers - Grimgrim 09 and Hell Yeah Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Burst

Burst

Idk, I didn't seem him online in the past few hours. I think they still exist. But if he needs the video link I can tell him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum