SlayScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SlayScape

SlayScape - Where heroes evolve

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply for Moderator status !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply for Moderator status ! Empty Apply for Moderator status ! Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Lithbimbim

In-game name: Lithbimbim

I apply for moderator option because I like to help people, make them happy, having fun with them and I'm almost always online.

I know alot of moderation, so that's why I think I could be a good moderator. I think that if Henry give me moderator rank, I could help him alot cause he got ALOTS of request, and I see that the players don't even ask moderators or admins for help, it's only *HENRY HENRY HENRY* and it need to change, cause moderators and admins isn't there for nothing.

Alot of you, will say that I'm new and everything. Well, yes you're rigth, I'm new, but it's not because I'm new that I cannot help. I already know alot about the server, I know who's playing everyday, who's not. Well, I think i could be a very nice mod !

Slayscape is a very good server, and I'm gonna help it growing and growing much more, proof: I paid henry to make it better.

Well, I think I could help the server alot, and make peoples happy ! Thank-you everybody ! Very Happy

I'M NOT ENGLISH so please don't judge me on my errors !

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum