SlayScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SlayScape

SlayScape - Where heroes evolve

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions From Calintzs, Mr Hangover, and Shoqu

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Calintzs

Hey Henry, I have been playing this server for a little while now and have noticed a few things. First of all, i know that Farming is member only, but that shouldn't affect non-member players as much as it does. There should be Super potions in the stores, and if you need to make it so that herblore is member only just as long as free players can get some decent potions...

Moving on from that, the bank at home is a distance away from the center of home making it very un-convinient. When i first started i had to look around to find the bank.

And finally, I dont think skills at all should be member. This sends a bad vibe to new-comers, making it seem as though all you want is money, and they will possibly quit. I wasn't very excited to find out that I couldn't do half of the skills at skilling area.

I hope you read this post and get something out of it,
Thanks,
Calintzs, Mr Hangover, and Shoqu.

P.S. Mind making prayer a little faster? =D

Last edited by Calintzs on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

And you can andd other things for donators like, donator store, donator area whit some monsters.. or other things like that.

Erm and more about potions, they should be noted at store then its okey to run back to bank, but they arent noted so its pretty much annoing to run bank and back to store..

About other shops, Good stuff not should be in stores.. like d legs, d boots, etc, they should be at monster drops..

Greetz Mr.Hangover.

baby jesus

baby jesus

Calintzs wrote: Hey Henry, I have been playing this server for a little while now and have noticed a few things. First of all, i know that Farming is member only, but that shouldn't affect non-member players as much as it does. There should be Super potions in the stores, and if you need to make it so that herblore is member only just as long as free players can get some decent potions...

Moving on from that, the bank at home is a distance away from the center of home making it very un-convinient. When i first started i had to look around to find the bank.

And finally, I dont think skills at all should be member. This sends a bad vibe to new-comers, making it seem as though all you want is money, and they will possibly quit. I wasn't very excited to find out that I couldn't do half of the skills at skilling area.

I hope you read this post and get something out of it,
Thanks,
Calintzs, Mr Hangover, and Shoqu.

P.S. Mind making prayer a little faster? =D

shuffles ye ye boy moonwalks aheeheeeeeeee

Calintzs

baby jesus wrote:

shuffles ye ye boy moonwalks aheeheeeeeeee

What..?

Admin

Admin
Admin

Okay guys, here's what i'll do

--IMMEDIATE UPDATE--

I'm going to make farming a non members skill (therefore you can train herblore and make potions)

I'm going to keep hunter as members only, not because i want money...but because i only have this vps for a month and when it runs out, i won't be able to host without money :/

I'm going to note the potions in stores but not put in super sets

The dragon items will be kept in the stores (sorry!) but this is because you can't get those items as a drop.

--UPCOMING UPDATES--

I'll add in the corporal beast properly, and include things like Extreme Sets as drops

Hope this helps!

https://slayscape.forumotion.co.uk

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

About Dragon items.
You can get them from drop.
one player said gargoys drop d legs.. and metal drags, nechs drop d boots

nimo

nimo

Those would be nice updates. Would love to see them in the future.

If you need help ingame go to the clan chat named "help"

Mr.Hangover

Mr.Hangover

You can ::yell too ingame.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum