SlayScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SlayScape

SlayScape - Where heroes evolve

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry Empty The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:40 am

Harry

The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry 112

So you want to have an epic combat level? Who doesn't?!

Follow this simple guide step by step on how to get a questionable combat level!

Step 1 - First if you're just starting you're gonna use the starting weapons you've been given. You'll need to take out the following:
- Iron Scimitar
- Rune Scimitar
- Dragon Scimitar
- Also a few noms (manta rays)

This is what mine looks like

The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry 210

Step 2 - Now you're going to need to wield you Iron Scimitar and click on the spell book (top right icon). Next you will need to click on the (V) which is normally the Varrock teleport. Once you have clicked it a sub menu will appear then simply select Rock Crabs. Rock Crabs are low leveled creatures good for starting up.

The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry 310

Step 3 - Once you teleport you will be surrounded by Rock Crabs. Next you click on the top left icon on your menu (crossed swords) then select lunge (lunge uses XP share so you'll be leveling up attack hitpoints strength and defense all in one). But it's your choice if you want to work on others first. Then you need to simply right click and attack them (dont worry if they're a higher level than you)

The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry 410

As you can see half way through my first fight with a rock crab im leveling up nicely just using chop so i can get my attack to 40.

Step 4 - Now you will start to progress higher in levels once you've reached 40 attack switch to your Rune Scimitar this will get you bigger hits = more xp. By now you should be able to go back to your trusty spell book and once again click on the Varrock (Monster) teleport. But this time you want to click Taverly Dungeon. Once you're in Taverly Dungeon you'll need to head north and follow the path until you reach ghosts. Attack these until you can wield the Dragon Scimitar (attack level 60)

The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry 510

Step 5 - After murdering all them annoying ghosts and you can wield the Dragon Scimitar its probably time you used that starting money (unless you already have) on some armour. As you move on to higher leveled creatures this will be helpful. Now go back to you're ready to take on the world! Go fight some hill giants, dragons, demons and a gargoyle or 2. Keep continuously progressing to push your player. Until you finally do it!

The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry 610

Thanks for reading
feel free to rate im happy to hear your replies pig

The Ultimate Combat Guide! - Harry 710

- Harry

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum